Quilted Table Runner
A great beginner quilt!
Learn the basics of quilting while making this 22" x 58" table runner.
- Three coordinating 45" wide yellow print fabrics, 1/4 yard of each
- Three corrdinating 45" wide navy blue print fabrics, 1/4 yard of each
- Three coordinating 45" wide medium to light blue fabrics, 1/8 yard of each
- 1/3 yard navy blue print fabric for border
- 1 2/3 navy print fabric for backing
- 2/3 yard of 60" wide low-loft cotton batting
- All-purpose thread for piecing (yellow, navy blue, medium blue)
- Monofilament (invisible) thread for quilting
- Fabric spray adhesive
- Wash away fabric marker
- 24" ruler
- Hand sewing needle
- 7285Q | Patchwork™
- 7469Q Confidence Quilter™
Click the above button for FREE downloadable instructions.