Never again will the remotes get lost if they are placed in this cute armchair remote caddy! Dimensions: 24" X 15"
- 1/2 yard of check fabric (black and beige)
- 1/2 yard coordinating small print
- 1/3 yard coordinating solid that frays easily
- (1) 10" X 14" fusible tearaway
- (1) 15" X 15" fusible tearaway
- 12" X 20" cutaway stabilizer
- Chromium needles size 14
- Washable marking pen
Thread: Robison-Anton® Rayon Embroidery Thread #122
- Color 1: 2240-Green
- Color 2: 2558-Gold
- Color 3: White
- Color 4: 2220-Blue
- Color 5: 2418-Red
- Color 6: 2560-Yellow
- Color 7: 2382-Light Blue
- Color 8: 2618-Gray
- Color 9 & 10: Black
- Cut (1) 16” X 28” check (lining)
- Cut (1) 16” X 28” print (caddy front)
- Cut (1) 16" X 16” of the check (caddy pocket)
Iron fusible tearaway on the backside of fabric piece (15" X 15")
- Cut (1) 10” X 15” solid
Press fusible tearaway on the backside of fabric (10" X 14")
- Place the solid fabric in hoop. Embroider the "Going Golfing"
- Remove the embroidered fabric from hoop. Remove stablizer. Press.
- Trim the embroidered piece so it measures approximately 7" square.
Fringe all four sides.
- Hoop the checked 16" fabric square as illustrated.
- Program the letters TV, DVD, VCR.
- Embroider the letters on the checked square as illustrated.
- Place the fringed embroidery piece in the center of the checked square. Pin.
- Sew a straight stitch on all four sides of the fringed embroidered piece following the outline stitch of the
- Select a favorite decorative stitch and topstitch the embroidered piece to the checked square.
- Trim the embroidered check fabric so it measures 16" X 11".
- Sew the 16" X 11" lining print right sides together. Sew the top seam together. Turn inside out. Presss
the top seam. This will be the pocket of th caddy.
- Baste the sides.
- Place the wrong sides of the embroidered pocket to the right side of the 16" X 28" printed fabric piece as
- Stitch two vertical lines on the embroidered square to create three pockets.
- Place the embroidered fabric piece to the printed lining right sides together.
Sew all four sides, leaving a 4" opening on bottom.
- Turn inside out and press. Topstitch the opening.
- Fold the opposite end of the embroidered pocket approximately 4" to the backside as illustrated.
- Place Epson salt, beans, anything that will add weight to the caddy in a plastic bag with a ziplock closing. Fill the
bag as full as you can, making sure it will fit in the pocket.
- Place the bag inside the pocket.
- Topstitch on all four sides of the caddy.
SINGER® and Quantum® are registered trademarks of the Singer Company
Ltd. ©2006 Singer Sewing Company. All rights reserved.
- XL-6000 QUANTUM®
- CE-100 | FUTURA™
- XL-150 | Quantum®
- CE-200 | FUTURA™