Continuous Hoop: Embellished Ribbon
DescriptionEmbroidered ribbon can be used to embellish a variety of projects, such as home decorating items, wearable art, quilts and more. Create your own embroidered ribbons, for a fraction of the cost of purchased trims. This instruction page tells how to create ribbon, such as that used in the illustrated project. The Continuous Hoop Attachment makes is so very easy!
- Heavy water soluble stabilizer
- Ribbons, wide enough to accommodate designs
- Continuous Hoop Memory Card #5006
- Embroidery thread in desired colors
- Bobbin thread
- SINGER® Chromium needle size 11
- XL-6000 QUANTUM®
- Cut a 5” wide strip of heavy water soluble stabilizer.
- Position the ribbon down the center and on top of the stabilizer.
- Place both in the Continuous Hoop, lining up the right edge of the stabilizer
with the guide to the right of the hoop. \
At the QUANTUM® XL-6000
- Insert Memory Card #5006 into the slot on the right of the machine.
- Attach the Continuous Hoop to the embroidery unit.
- Touch the Continuous Hoop icon.
- Touch the Card icon.
- Touch the yellow arrow next to the file folder tabs (pointing towards the left) two times (Folder #12 is visible).
- Touch Folder #12.
- Select the first design in Folder #12.
- Touch the Layout icon.
- Touch the Layout OK icon to enter the selected design.
- Thread the Quantum® XL-6000 machine.
- Embroider the design.