"Bicyclist" Infant Outfit
One-piece infant/toddler outfit using our "Easy Rider" embroidery design.
· Pattern for one-piece boys suit
· Fabrics and Notions as directed on selected pattern
· ½ yard contrasting fabric
· ¾ yard ½ inch braided trim or gros-grain ribbon
· Quilter’s ruler
· Water erasable marker
· Light weight tear away stabilizer
· All-purpose thread
· Robison Anton® polyester embroidery thread:
Color 1 - Pastoral Green - #5621
Color 2 - Beige - #5524
Color 3 - Purple - #5554
Color 4 - Orangeade - #5767
Color 5 - Beige - #5524
Color 6 - Daffodil - #5626
- CE-150 Futura™
- QUANTUM® Futura™ CE-200
- CE-350 Futura™
- CE-250 Futura™
- XL-150 QUANTUM®
- QUANTUM® XL-100
- Futura Quartet™
- Futura™ XL-400
- Futura Quartet™ SEQS-6000
1. Cut out pattern front piece from tissue; this will give you a right and left side.
2. Overlap the center front by the amount of the seam allowance, usually 5/8”, and pin together.
3. With a quilter’s rule, draw a 60 degree angled line across the front at desired position.
4. Cut along this line.
5. Add a seam allowance to each piece.
6. Cut the two lower pieces from one fabric and the two upper pieces from coordinating fabric.
7. Sew each lower front to upper front; this creates one right and one left front. Press seam allowance toward lower edge.
8. With right sides together, sew center front seams; clip seam allowances in curved area. Press seam allowances to one side.
9. Place trim over diagonal seam and stitch along each outer edge.
1. In the Professional Sew Ware™ 2.00, open the design, click on File, and choose Print. Print the design. Center the medium inner hoop over the printed design and draw around the inner edge. Cut on the drawn line; this becomes a template for the placement of the design. Pin this on the diagonal line in the desired position. Hoop the fabric with a piece of tear away stabilizer. Embroider the design.
2. Proceed with construction instructions provided in the pattern.
Place the diagonal line on the front of any T-shirt or sweatshirt front and embroider the bicyclist design.