Posted April 16, 2013, 5:03 pm
SINGER is happy to launch our Get Kids Sewing Series with one of our favorite blogs, Skip to my Lou. Grab your kids, a SINGER machine and make these fun and simple projects. Great for summer project, lazy rainy days or just to spend some great one-on-one time teaching kids a wonderful skill they’ll treasure for a lifetime.
KIDS Sewing Project Include:
- Our 1st project is a Headband that introduces you to the basics of sewing.
- Our 2nd project is a great gift for friends or a teacher – Bookmarks!
- Our 3rd Project is an easy tote you can take anywhere.
- Our 4th project is sure to bring you smiles — and hopefully some money too. Tooth Fairy Pillow.
- Our 5th project is making your 18″ doll a cute and simple dress with lots of creative options for the trim.
We hope you enjoy our Get Kids Sewing Series. Thanks to SkiptoMyLou.org for helping us!